The present version is published in English for convenience purposes only. In case of any discrepancies between this version and the French version, the French version shall prevail.
You must be of legal age in your country of residence to be authorized to use the Site.
You agree not to exchange, modify, copy, reproduce, publish, post, transmit, distribute, on-screen display, perform, transfer or sell posts, messages, texts, files, images, pictures, videos, sounds or any other element (the « Content ») from the Site, including but not limited to any text, image, audio or video, for any purpose whatsoever.
You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Site or any services offered through the Site in any way.
In accordance with the present ToU, Christian Louboutin grants You a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sellable and limited right to access, display and use the Site.
You agree not to upload, post or transmit, through the Site or any of the Services, any materials which:
- restrict or interrupt access to the Site and/or the Services by another individual;
- are fraudulent, unlawful, prejudicial, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, obscene, hateful, harassing, or violate the privacy of others;
- constitute or encourage conduct that could lead to criminal prosecution, give rise to civil liability or would otherwise constitute infringement of any applicable law;
- violate or infringe the rights of a third party, including, without limitation, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or any other proprietary or personality rights;
- contain a virus, a malware, a software whose purpose is to index the Site’s Content, data exploration process, robots, spiders or devices for data collection and extraction tools or any similar harmful component; or
- are promotional unsolicited or unauthorized advertising content such as spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation.
Notwithstanding the above limitations, a limited exception is granted to Internet search engines for general and non-commercial public archives that use tools to collect information for the sole purpose of displaying hyperlinks to the Site, provided that each of them proceed so from a fixed IP address or range of IP addresses using an easily identifiable agent.
The purpose of the Site is to display and sell through an online store Christian Louboutin’s products. Sale of products is governed by the ToU and by Christian Louboutin’s Terms of Sale («ToS ») available through the following link: TOS. Please note that although the Site is available worldwide, purchase of products through the Site is restricted to consumers domiciled in the territories specified in the ToS, which you must read before placing an order on the Site. Christian Louboutin may, temporarily or permanently and in its sole discretion, implement new Services such as newsletters, emails, instant messaging, blogs, discussion forums or other services on or through the Site.
When using the Chat Service, You agree that all of Your messages could be recorded, particularly for quality control, and that if for instance some of Your messages seem to be insulting, Christian Louboutin reserves the right to block your access to the Chat Service.
You authorize the publication of Your messages and grant by these ToU a license related to:
- The right of reproduction of the content on all multimedia, paper, film, optical disc format, etc. and in all forms within the graphic arts, allowed by all technical processes and by any mode of treatment (analog, digital, ...) to end-user devices such as computers, mobile phones, digital tablets, etc., in all types of formats, particularly the right to store, archive and host it on the servers used by Christian Louboutin in all types of formats;
- The right of representation of the content to the public by any means of distribution and all communication networks, including such as Internet, intranet, WAP , I-Mode, press, microwave, cable, telematics, and / or digital downloads etc.;
- The right of adaptation of the content, in any format and framing, all illustrated with captions, text and comments, or the right to modify them, for reasons including graphics, format, clarity and / or color, can be imposed by particular modes of operation mentioned above.
This license is valid in any language, for the world and for the duration of protection provided in the content to its beneficiaries, according to Swiss law and applicable international conventions.
You agree that You will not receive any remuneration for these publications.
YOU WARRANT EXPRESSLY THAT THE CONTENT YOU WILL POST ON THE SITE IS ORIGINAL AND YOURS, THAT IT DOES NOT INFRINGE ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT NOR HARM ANY RIGHT OF PRIVACY OR THIRD PARTY’S RIGHT.
Christian Louboutin reserves the right, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, to partially or fully cancel or restrict Your right to access or use the Site and/or to modify or terminate any Service. You understand and agree that Christian Louboutin may do so without any liability whatsoever.
You may register on the Site to obtain a personal account ( a “User Account”).
Your User Account allows You to obtain the following benefits:
- Speed up the payment process of Your purchases
- Check the status of Your orders
- Review Your previous orders
- Modify Your account information
- Change Your password
- Add alternative delivery addresses (for your family and friends)
- Sign up for Christian Louboutin’s newsletters
If you have forgotten your password, Christian Louboutin may send You a new one through a secured Internet connection to the e-mail address You provided when You registered. You may then log in again to Your user account in order to change Your password.
Upon registration, You agree and undertake:
- to provide only true, current, complete and accurate information, as requested in the registration form or any other forms from the Site;
- to maintain and update the information provided to Christian Louboutin;
- to maintain the confidentiality of Your username and password, and
- to accept full liability with respect to any activity related to the use of Your username and password.
Your are responsible for any loss, expense, damage and any additional costs resulting from the disclosure of false, incorrect or incomplete information from You, or Your failure to update the information provided at time of registration or at any other time during Your use of the Site and/or of its Services.
Christian Louboutin undertakes to provide adequate descriptions and visual representations of the products presented on the Site. Christian Louboutin does however not warrant that the information or graphics contained on the Site or that are accessible through the Services would be at any time reliable, accurate, up-to-date, useful or comprehensive.
All Content and, more generally, all items posted on or available through the Site (texts, images, sounds, etc., excluding the content provided by the users), are the exclusive property of Christian Louboutin or used by Christian Louboutin with the copyright or trademark right holder’s express authorization or license.
These elements shall not be reproduced, used or represented without the express authorization of Christian Louboutin or third-party owner.
You acknowledge and agree that any infringement of copyright, trademark or any other intellectual property right may give a rise to civil liability and/or criminal prosecution.
Creation or continued operation of a link to the Site can only be made with the prior written consent of Christian Louboutin. However, Christian Louboutin may, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, temporarily or permanently, at any time, revoke any such authorization without any liability whatsoever for such revocation.
The Site may contain links to other websites or may itself be accessible through links from other websites. Christian Louboutin provides and allows those links for Your convenience only and is not liable for the content of any websites linked to or from the Site. The integration of links to the Site does not indicate that Christian Louboutin approves of, endorses, sponsors or recommends those websites. Thus, Christian Louboutin disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, lawfulness, reliability or validity of any content on any other website.
Christian Louboutin undertakes to maintain at all times the highest standards of security. However, no Internet data transmission may be considered completely safe and private. You understand that any message or information that You send to the Site or through the Services may be read or intercepted by others. Sending an email to Christian Louboutin shall not create any reciprocal obligation or responsibility of Christian Louboutin towards You.
Christian Louboutin cares about Your privacy.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN, ITS AGENTS, STAFF AND DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICES AND / OR RESULTING FROM THE BEHAVIOR OF OTHER USERS. IN PARTICULAR, CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM TECHNICAL, TECHNOLOGICAL OR OTHER ISSUES, ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES.
If any provision of the ToU is found to be void, invalid or unenforceable by a competent court for any reason whatsoever, such provision shall be enforced to the fullest extent possible to reflect the parties’ intent.This shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision of the ToU, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Any contract or agreement with Christian Louboutin is governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Switzerland, without application of their conflict of laws rules.
Any dispute, claim or controversy arising directly or indirectly from the conclusion, interpretation or performance of any contract with Christian Louboutin shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Canton of Geneva, Switzerland.