Christian Louboutin expands his universe to present an opus of eye amplifiers. Les Yeux Noirs Collection is imbued with the creator’s typical imaginativeness and glamour allowing women to reveal in the artistry of applying makeup. Inspired by his travels he looked to India’s rich culture and colours translated to products luxuriously saturated with rich pigments for the purest and deepest impact. Christian Louboutin wanted to capture the opulent decorative style of India as seen in Kathakali a form of classical dance where dancers’ elaborately drawn eyes and dramatic eye movements are integral part of the dance.
Product Description :
- Delivers dramatic volume, enhancing the definition, length, lift and curl of lashes.
- Provides highly concentrated pigments for fierce colour that sets with a luminous finish for impactful colour that lasts all day.
- Designed with a brush uniquely comprised of both vertical and horizontal bristles, it ensures smooth and precise application.
- Bristles at the tip of the brush lift and shape even the smallest of lashes.
- This jewel is made of intricately ribbed brass reminiscent of Art Deco architecture.
- Its gold silhouette is topped with a delicate black shiny crown dressed in spikes and is encased in a jewelry-like box.
- All-day wear. Flake-proof, Smear-proof. Humidity resistant.
Made in Italy, assembled in USA.
Ophthalmologist tested. Formulated without: TEA, Silicone, Fragrance, Polyethylene Glycol (PEG).Discover Eyes
Reference : 8054010T100
Volume : 0.23 fl. oz. / 7ml
The delivery is also pending on order verification and availability of the Products. Also, we are not responsible for any unexpected delays occurring during the shipment by DHL.
Such verifications can extend the delivery time for up to two (2) additional business days.
Deliveries are made by a single carrier, DHL, and for security reasons the recipient’s signature is required.
The delivery time in main cities is one (1) to two (2) business days, excluding week-ends and bank holidays. Longer delivery times may occur depending on certain areas.
You can either organize the collection of your parcel in the "My account" section (or via the tab "Return" at the bottom right of the screen if you checked out as a guest) or contact the Customer Service at 0800 945 804 - OPTION 2.
Online Orders can NOT be returned at a Boutique.
The Online Boutique does not offer exchange. A reimbursement will be done on the credit card used for the purchase.
Items must be returned in perfect condition, unused, in their original packaging and can only be accepted in their original shipping box with the E red label sticked on it.
See our Return policy.