Tape à L’Oeil Collection is inspired by and named after women who turn heads, designed to stun. “Tape à L’Oeil” means eye-catching. It is a woman who exposes her femininity so that no one can miss her”. These new Eye Colours - offered in two statement-making finishes, Matte Nude and Metallic - enable a woman to enhance her eyes with a variety of looks to reveal or conceal her attitudes and intentions.
Matte Nude Eye Colour is a new generation of liquid eye shadow in a unique multi-use oil-based gel structure. The matte nude colours perfect the lid with a sophisticated and timeless look. Each shade magnifies the natural luminosity of skin by absorbing light, an effect that Christian Louboutin equates to the stillness of the moon.
- Sensorial texture applies like a fluid and sets with a powdery matte finish
- Medium to full coverage with minimum amount of product
- Doubles as eyeshadow & eye primer
- Ophthalmologist Tested
- Clear vial adorned with a golden fluted shell that references Byzantine and Art Deco motifs
- Elongated, slender gold cap reminiscent of calligraphy and paint brushes ensures an ergonomic gesture and controlled application
- Innovative short and dense bristle brush applicator allows optimal pick-up, precise placement, painting and blending of the formula in small areas and wider eyelid surfaces for the most artistic expression
- Enclosed in a folding black carton with stamped gold logo
Made in Italy.
Christian named the shades of this collection after women that surround him:
Lea – Cream Nude
Lola – Pale Pink Nude
Mariza – Plum Brown Nude
Zefira – Deep Taupe Nude
Daria – Camel Nude
Louana – Cognac Nude
Reference : 8041020X408
Volume : 0.23 fl. oz. / 7 mlml
In order to receive your Christian Louboutin products on-time for Christmas Eve, we invite you to place your order no later than Wednesday, December 18th 2019 by 2 pm (GMT +1) (Tuesday, December 17th 2019 for Switzerland).
The delivery is also pending on order verification and availability of the Products. Also, we are not responsible for any unexpected delays occurring during the shipment by DHL.
Such verifications can extend the delivery time for up to two (2) additional business days.
Deliveries are made by a single carrier, DHL, and for security reasons the recipient’s signature is required.
The delivery time in main cities is one (1) to two (2) business days, excluding week-ends and bank holidays. Longer delivery times may occur depending on certain areas.
We are pleased to extend our cancellation period until January 7th 2020 included for all orders placed from November 20th 2019.
You can either organize the collection of your parcel in the "My account" section (or via the tab "Return" at the bottom right of the screen if you checked out as a guest) or contact the Customer Service at 0800 740 185 - OPTION 2.
Online Orders can NOT be returned at a Boutique.
The Online Boutique does not offer exchange. A reimbursement will be done on the credit card used for the purchase.
Items must be returned in perfect condition, unused, in their original packaging and can only be accepted in their original shipping box with the E red label sticked on it.
See our Return policy.