Christian Louboutin expands his universe to present an opus of eye amplifiers. Les Yeux Noirs Collection is imbued with the creator’s typical imaginativeness and glamour allowing women to reveal in the artistry of applying makeup. Inspired by his travels he looked to India’s rich culture and colours translated to products luxuriously saturated with rich pigments for the purest and deepest impact. Christian Louboutin wanted to capture the opulent decorative style of India as seen in Kathakali a form of classical dance where dancers’ elaborately drawn eyes and dramatic eye movements are integral part of the dance.
Product Description :
- Inspired by patent leather, a brilliant leather iconic to the house of Christian Louboutin, this finish is now introduced by the designer for the eyes.
- Imparts highly pigmented ink with a glossy sheen for the eyes that are lined with intensity.
- Its soft and flexible texture ensures that the formula applies with integrity.
- Uniquely available in the brand iconic Rouge Louboutin a timeless vibrant red shade and Christian Louboutin’s interpretation of “l’oeil de braise”: the burning look of desire; and exceptionally distinguished with its red ombré design.
- Faceted like a precious stone and slender like a dagger with clean lines paying homage to calligraphy.
- Its innovative flocked applicator delivers the finest colour payoff and ultimate precision without needing to be reloaded, allowing for both fine lining and bold tracing.
- All-day wear. Smudge-proof. Smear-proof. Humidity resistant.
Made in South Korea, assembled in USA.Discover Eyes
Reference : 8054220T200
Volume : 0.135 fl. oz. / 4ml
In order to receive your Christian Louboutin products on-time for Christmas Eve, we invite you to place your order no later than Wednesday, December 18th 2019 by 2 pm (GMT +1) (Tuesday, December 17th 2019 for Switzerland).
The delivery is also pending on order verification and availability of the Products. Also, we are not responsible for any unexpected delays occurring during the shipment by DHL.
Such verifications can extend the delivery time for up to two (2) additional business days.
Deliveries are made by a single carrier, DHL, and for security reasons the recipient’s signature is required.
The delivery time in main cities is one (1) to two (2) business days, excluding week-ends and bank holidays. Longer delivery times may occur depending on certain areas.
We are pleased to extend our cancellation period until January 7th 2020 included for all orders placed from November 20th 2019.
You can either organize the collection of your parcel in the "My account" section (or via the tab "Return" at the bottom right of the screen if you checked out as a guest) or contact the Customer Service at 0 800 286 765 - OPTION 2.
Online Orders can NOT be returned at a Boutique.
The Online Boutique does not offer exchange. A reimbursement will be done on the credit card used for the purchase.
Items must be returned in perfect condition, unused, in their original packaging and can only be accepted in their original shipping box with the E red label sticked on it.
See our Return policy.